Rossbishop.me.uk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

>>> News update for rossbishop.me.uk October 23rd 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KillerRazor
Admin
KillerRazor

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-04-13

>>> News update for rossbishop.me.uk October 23rd 2 Empty
PostSubject: >>> News update for rossbishop.me.uk October 23rd 2   >>> News update for rossbishop.me.uk October 23rd 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:59 pm

Hi. I am here on very short notice to announce some really cool new things!!! Well, here is the first thing. If you read the small update box located on the homepage, you will be able to see that I am now adding games everyday, and special games every Friday!!
So. This is how it works: There will be six games added as singles every week. The games will vary from flash games 247.com, maybe miniclip, and other sites too. There could be anything here! This new feature has been added to provide gamers with simply more choice!!! And secondly the special day. Friday. Now the reason this day is so special, is because i am adding a new service called the game slam! I am going to add around 6-10 games to this special section,, every week!! So there will be no getting tired o old rusty games, and choice is all there is. You will have to click on the game slam page to view these games, set to prevent my new games list from being flooded, and new games being missed.
The game slam will be a new revolution to this website and will be being released this Friday. So be there, or be square!!!
So long, till the next update...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossbishop.me.uk

>>> News update for rossbishop.me.uk October 23rd 2
Page 1 of 1