Rossbishop.me.uk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official replacement Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KillerRazor
Admin
KillerRazor

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-04-13

Official replacement Blog Empty
PostSubject: Official replacement Blog   Official replacement Blog Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:38 pm

Hi. Due to survere difficulties since i got my new pc, the website has gone upside down because i aam unable to edit my files. Read here to find out about updates.

BLOG - ENTRY 1

Hi. The website is having problems... I cant seem to update any of my files because the fucking thing wont work. I will see what i can do and see if my faggot of a PC will finally sort the problem... I seem to be edging to the final stage of the problem. I have almost uploaded all the files to my pc, but it has a way to go. The bad side to the story is that i only have the files that are currently uploaded to the website, and not the ones i was working on before. Basically meaning i have lost all progress on my games project that i started ages ago. I would have thought it would have been finished by now if it wernet for the problem. It is either a problem with vista, or a problem with the firewall (Not the kind of one you get on your pc...).
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossbishop.me.uk

Official replacement Blog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rossbishop.me.uk Forums :: News and updates :: News-
Jump to: