Rossbishop.me.uk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

>>> News 31st October 2007

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KillerRazor
Admin
KillerRazor

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-04-13

>>> News 31st October 2007 Empty
PostSubject: >>> News 31st October 2007   >>> News 31st October 2007 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:25 pm

Hi. This is yet another brief update to sell to the public Smile. There are tiny little details that have been added over the last week. As you know, games are being added everyday now. I seem to have slipped off those charts, and been adding 2 everyday. This is just another thing to keep viewers amused and stay here. I don't just chuck random ones here. Oh no. I check the games before putting them here. Only game from the Friday game slam maybe little games. This is to keep my rep up.

Now the update. The toolbar has just had a few new features added, and is now jam packed full of content, for you to lay your eyes on. I have added service links, general websites, and sponsors too. You can also add game in to the toolbar by using a special widget webpage. I would really appreciate it if you went to the ads page too. I really want some more websites sponsoring me. And if you want an ad, there are loads of places on the games page for them!
I am also thinking of creating a blog for rossbishop.me.uk. May be word press. Anyway, enjoy the site. And I forgot to mention. ITS HALLOWEEN! AHHH!!!
Happy halloween!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossbishop.me.uk
Joe
Recruit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: >>> News 31st October 2007   >>> News 31st October 2007 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:24 am

Congrates.
Back to top Go down
KillerRazor
Admin
KillerRazor

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: >>> News 31st October 2007   >>> News 31st October 2007 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:35 pm

This is 5 months old...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossbishop.me.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >>> News 31st October 2007   >>> News 31st October 2007 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>>> News 31st October 2007
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rossbishop.me.uk Forums :: News and updates :: News-
Jump to: